Hills of Crestwood is a wonderful community. Home prices are always changing, and I thought you would be interested in the following information for your subdivision.
Based on my research, the following sales have occurred in Hills of Crestwood in 2018:
|Address||Bdrms||Baths||Style||Sq Ft||Date Sold||List Price||Sale Price|
|Rolling Woods Circle||4||3+1||Colonial||3305||01/11/18||$549,900||$510,000|
|Rolling Woods Circle||4||2+2||Colonial||2745||07/10/18||$530,000||$520,000|
|Rolling Woods Circle||5||4+1||Cape Cod||3243||12/28/18||$575,000||$540,000|
|Rolling Woods Circle||4||3+1||Colonial||3229||07/02/18||$629,900||$612,000|
|Red Oak Drive||4||3+1||Colonial||3954||11/08/18||$625,000||$625,000|
If you would like to view what is active, pending and sold in Hills of Crestwood and the surrounding subdivisions since this letter has been drafted, please visit www.HillsOfCrestwood.com. This site is updated daily.
- Ranked #1 Team for Keller Williams Northville /Novi from 1999 – 2018!
- Over 20 Years’ Experience as a Real Estate Consultant!
- Over 4000 Homes Sold!
- Over $750 Million in Sales!
- Detroit Business and Hour Magazine Named Jim DiMora One of Michigan’s Best Realtors from 2010 – 2018!
- Keller Williams is the Largest Real Estate Company in North America and The DiMora Team was named the #1 Team in the Country 3 Consecutive Years!
If you are interested in more information and/or are thinking of selling your home, please call me at (248) 505-7728. I can assure you that I am the best prepared to professionally market your home.