Getting your home ready for sale isn’t a one-person job. The DiMora Team are real estate experts in the Northville and Novi neighborhoods and we know some of the people you may need in the process are:
- Hire an interior decorator and/or home stager to make sure your home is presented from its best angle. Easy pillow swaps and furniture rearranging can make your house sing.
- Bring in a housekeeper. You can certainly clean yourself but for a few hundred dollars, you can walk into a dust-free, disinfected and ready-to-sell home.
- You’ll need someone to patch the holes in the walls, re-caulk the tub and fix the carpet edging. Find a handyman to fix the little stuff, and a specialist — like a plumber or electrician — to fix the big stuff.
- A home appraiser will help you determine what your home might be worth based on its space and features. From there, you and your Realtor can determine how set the price.
- A home inspector (usually hired by the buyer, not the seller) will take a look at the home after you have an offer (or before, if you opt for a pre-inspection) and point out if anything isn’t up to snuff.
Check out below to see what sold in Stonewater in November 2022:
48844 Willsley, Northville: 4 bedrooms, 4.2 bathrooms, 4,438 sq. feet, 4 car garage, Sold Price: $1,414,635
Stonewater Home Sold
For more information on Stonewater, or similar Northville or Novi neighborhoods such as Fox Hollow, Woods of Edenderry, and Maybury Park Estates, contact The DiMora Team today at 248-505-7728 or firstname.lastname@example.org.